oh gosh cool!
can’t imagine the difficulty here, visability wise .___.
Since Queen Honeybee posted Honeybee without Rabbit, I figured I’d post AEH without Spine. Obviously I don’t own the sound clip y’all. Anyway. This is how I was listening to AEH for a while because my headphone jack on my ipod was broken. All rights belong to Steam Powered Giraffe.
Ah, yes, I’m so glad you posted this! I was just about to reblog the post I made of this a loooong time ago but this is much better!
I really love this version of AEH because you can hear all the instruments so clearly (especially Reed’s guitar dklfgndfjgndfjkgb) and all the harmonies are just to die for. :D
The Spider Who Couldn’t Hide
I HATE SPIDERS BUT OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS HELP
I actually love spiders and I just cracked the fuck up at this utterly
I swear I would not be as afraid of spiders as I am if they talk
favorite video on the internet
Let’s go through the list, shall we?
- Stalking Cat was a computer programmer before he passed away earlier this year. He was Native American and trying to become closer to his totem animal. Through this, he helped pioneer all types of body modification and holds several Guinness Book Records.
- Erik Sprague, aka Lizard Man, was a former PhD candidate. He has a bachelor’s in philosophy and is a performance artist: both through international side shows and as a music festival host.
- Maria Jose Cristerna aka “La Mujer Vampiro” (Vampire Woman) is the mother of four children and a fuckin’ lawyer. She started her transformation after getting out of an abusive marriage, and has talked out against domestic violence.
- Rick Genest aka Rico The Zombie is a fucking international model, has more sponsorships than any of us could ever hope, and was featured in Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video. Not bad for a 27-year old former homeless punk, I’d say.I’m willing to bet you haven’t accomplished nearly as much as any one of these people. They’re not only heavily tattooed, but they’re also impressive as all hell in the “employed” department. But don’t worry about it—feel free to keep trying to make yourself feel better about your average life, average body, and average accomplishments.Successful, employed, intelligent, body mod legends.
WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- Sadly, the 3DS is region-locked, so I am only shipping to the United States.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Reblog as much as you like, but try not to spam 50 reblogs in a row.
- If you make a fake, empty, giveaway blog or something like that to spam reblogs then all your entries will be invalid.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!